Requirements and Procedures
International Students: Admissions
- Prepare and gather all necessary documents
- Fill out the Application form for International students and submit to the Registrar
- Provide proof of English results like IELTS***
- Application payment fee of $150 CAD together with the application form and can be made by credit (Visa/Master Card), bank transfer, certified check, bank draft, or money order
- Reservation fee of $500 CAD non refundable
- Obtain your Acceptance Letter
- Get the Study Permit
From a country where the language of instruction is not English will need to provide an English Language Proficiency. Applicants can take the International English Language Test System (IELTS) under Academic Part with a total bench mark of 6.0 in all areas (Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking). For further information, please visit http://ielts.org.
Homestay and Housing
Upon student visa approval, inform MTG Healthcare Academy if requesting for Homestay at least 1 month before the arrival. There is a $300.00 miscellaneous fee for housing placement.
Please see appendices for Homestay guidelines
Credential and Program Assessment
Candidates must be 18 years old and older and must meet the admission requirements for the program to which they are applying. It is encourage for applicants to apply early as approval of study permits may take several months to obtain.
International students must be a graduate of a 4 year course or grade 12 Canadian equivalents and must submit to the Office of the Registrar the following documents for assessment, evaluation and authentication.